Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Gabba Gabba

Ignore the title..It's just one of those days where it is almost impossible to figure out a smashing-out-of-this-world title for today's post.


It's not news..I've been ignoring the blog for a looooong time now. No reason. Just pure laziness.


So it is 2012 already. And no, I don't have any long or short list of new year's resolutions or any carried forward resolutions from last year's. I just go with the flow. I don't want to stress myself if I don't achieve any of the resolutions..


Anyhoo..food is still my greatest frenemy. I love to eat but all those yummy goodnesss always end up at the wrong places. Boo hoo! Anyway, I think I have ran out of good joints around Shah Alam. Just last night we ate at this place named Ban-J. First - look at the crowd. If there is close to zero crowd then don't eat there. But I ignored this number 1 rule. Then look at the menu - if the menu is like from only 1 to 10..and many cancellations in between..maknanya ada possibility memang tak sedap tempat ni.

I ordered mihun sup while Hubs ordered kuey teow goreng special (la konon!).  His tasted like the kuey teow got burnt before it was served.. while mine..let's just say it was inedible. Even Hubs ate a spoonful and decided that it was a no go. So memang la tak sedap langsung.

Verdict - Mental note : tak payahla makan kat Ban-J ni lagi..Memang tak sodap langsung. Air teh ais pun boleh fail. 

No comments: