Thursday, January 19, 2012

Touch 'n' Go rebate..bate..bate..bate..

Why o why didn't I redeem the Touch 'n' Go points all this while??? You see, I have been working in KL for a good 7 years now. So every single day I will have to travel from Shah Alam-KL-Shah Alam. Besides the RM1.10 toll at Batu Tiga, I use NPE on a daily basis as well because I hate the traffic at Federal Highway. So in a month I normally top up the card between RM270 to RM300. More now because I have the RM1.40 Guthrie toll to go in and out of my housing area.. nak ke Shah Alam area lama pun kena bayar toll.


And only yesterday, did I merajinkan diri to claim the toll rebate. You just need to go to the nearest pejabat tol (what do they call it actually?) and go to the designated counter, bagi card to the person. The person will check the rebate amount and if you agree to claim that round, she/he will include the amount immediately into your touch 'n' go card. Voila! Easy peasy! 
I was surprised to see that I have RM155 worth of rebate. They do have a maximum period of months for claiming..if tak claim within 6 months (someone told me, too lazy to google and find out) the redemption points will be burned to ashes. Ah! So I have lost so many ka-ching all this while! 


Mental note : rajin-rajinla claim rebate toll.. kalau tak diri sendiri yang rugi :p



No comments: