Monday, January 16, 2012

Women & Shoes

Gibberish (read: bimbo-ish) post alert.  I have nothing else better to do than snapping a picture of a few of my shoes. (I know a friend who follows in Imelda Marcos' footstep.banyak betul kasut dia sampai berpinar mata tengok..whoaaa).
Anyhow, I like shoes. BUT, I am very choosy..maybe because I cannot wear heels nowadays after I had that plantar fascitiis phase. Thank goodness it is gone now (but let's hope it will be gone for good, sebab googled that it might come back). Tapi I still do not like to wear heels.


That pair of black sneakers, I bought them when Syamsul was still working at Carrefour Cheras at a shop called Club 21. Masa pakai terus fell in love..love the designs on the shoes actually. 
I only have 1 pair of office shoes..and that's the scholl shoes. If anyone knows how i can get rid of smelly shoes, please tell me. I just have this (yes gross) problem of smelly feet = smelly shoes, especially court shoes (kasut fully bertutup) because my feet berpeluh selalu. Memang problem dari dulu..siap cuci kaki dengan limau nipis lagi ok. 


Rest of them are my jalan-jalan shoes. I have a few pairs here and there which is not in the picture..in the car..and I think I have another pair of that Elle sandals in purple..think they are at my in-laws place. I normally do not like sandals that I need to hook when wearing, tapi sandals at Charles and Keith JPO were just calling my name. Hence, I bought 2 of them. Love the bling.

I am looking to buy another pair of that Vincci black pair of wedges but in cream. It's so comfy that I can go shopping wearing 'em. You can't blame a girl for liking shoes..(and bags and clothes....and accessories..).  Heck, my hubs is lucky that I do not like gadgets. All the apple stuff and whatnot..I don't have any feeling towards them. 


So there, the end of my bimbo-ish entry for today. Lol. 


These shoes are made for walkin'...
First time I ever had an animal print pair of sandals.Lol.  Shoes, shoes, shoes :)

No comments: