Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Women & clothes

Finally got myself to sort our clothes out. I don't have a cupboard..we hang our office and outing attires on these racks and place them in the spare room.  The room is considered as our walk-in wardrobe.. :)
Actually I need more of these racks because I think they might collapse any time now.. 


Women.. we can never have too many clothes now can we? We just love to buy clothes right? As for me, I love to collect baju kurung. Don't know why though..It's not as if I have to attend a wedding ceremony every weekend. I have so many kurungs..I have kurungs for work (read: less bling a.k.a less sequins and glittery stuff)..I have kurungs for weddings/kenduris (read: as many blings as I like!). I also have many dresses which I'm wearing lesser and lesser by the day. Maybe I need to pack them up and send them somewhere.


I need to google for tips on how to organise stuff. I can do it, but not exactly as nice I would like it to be.
Okay, till then..toodles!

Super disorganised! His & Hers wardrobe.

Whack them onto the bed.  More like exercising my arms..penat!

Finally! Phew! Hasil of my hard work. Now they are colour co-ordinated. For now! Let's see how  long this can last. lol...

No comments: