Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Johor Premium Outlet Trip and Review


We took a picture here to show the queue at Coach sebenarnya. When we arrived in the morning tak ada Q pun..kekeke..
Hubs in front of the Xmas tree made of plastic bottles at the hotel.

In the car, with not much to do..ambik gambar la apelagi. Mum can't be seen :p
With all the buzz around the new hip and happening place called JPO..we decided to check it out and made it a  2 days 1 night family trip.

Because of our kiasuness..we made a move from Shah Alam..(my sisters and mum bunked in our house so that it is easier to jalan pagi) by 6.30am.  We made many (I tell you, MANY) pit-stops along the way. What do you expect when you have 4 ladies in the car. But Hubs was all right with this. Love ya B.

We had breakfast in Seremban..and then after about 4 hours or so, we reached JPO. I think it was about 10.40am. Sampai-sampai terus semua pergi restroom. Mum, well, she saw the foodcourt and decided that she will just stay there for the whole few hours.

So what is there at JPO? Besides Coach yang memang I think ramai orang tunggu-tunggu..there are many many shops available. My sisters and I went in and out of nearly every shop (except for Michael Kors, Coach, Burberry and the likes)..for Guess, they had many handbags cuma tak ada menarik hati. Tapi bila fikir balik (or actually when I compared with Subang Parade)..harga lebih kurang je, takla murah sangat pun.
Nevertheless, Hubs and Kak Ita both bought watches from Guess. Me, I was a good girl. I didn;t buy anything.

For Charles and Keith, this was my fave spot..The bags tak banyak choice maybe sebab dah ramai orang beli yang best-best..tapi the shoes..ooh la la! too die for.. we bought like 6 pairs i think of sandals from there coz they were freaking cheap! One of mine retailed at RM150++ but was RM44.50 when I bought it.. memangla berbaloi.

so we went a bit crazy in Charles & Keith, but other than that..tak berapa sangat. Fossil were selling watches at an affordable price..memang rasa nak beli, tapi sebab ramai sangat orang and that the watches available were similar to what I already have, so tak beli pun.

There were a few shops that I felt like 'kenapa la bukak kedai tapi takde barang menarik ni?membazir space betul'. In a nutshell, you can go there just to see what it is all about..tapi jangan expect too much. I guess also because they are just starting..so a lot of improvement is needed.

Facility wise - silalah tambah restrooms ok. I didnt get a chance to go the second time because towards the afternoon there were TOO MANY PEOPLE! Could not even go into the restroom at all. And also, JPO had this serious case of FLIES when we were there.. my friend said sebab ada kawasan bela ayam somewhere around there, so perhaps all the flies decided to seek (SHOP?) solace at JPO. Nasib baik tak masuk mulut bila menguap.

Anyhoo, also pitied my mum for waiting for us for so long..sorry morry. Your daughters jadi cuckoo bila dilepaskan shopping..mwhahaha..

Around 2, we checked into Le Grandeur Palm Resort Johor which is about 10 minutes from JPO. RM188 per room with no brekkie. It's okay..we had a good hearty breakfast at Mcd (near the Senai Airport) before we left for KL.

All in all.. JPO is so-so.. but the trip with the family was fun, fun ,fun! :)


No comments: