Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Women & handbags

Or should I say, Diana and handbags.  One of my weakness is seeing those lovely handbags loitering about. Adeke handbags loiter about? D-uh. Anyhoo, I just love handbags..and I love them big ones because I keep a lot of stuff.  There wasn't any yummy handbags at JPO (yummy and affordable..kalau nak suruh beli Michael Kors ke Burberry tu, memang takla).  I used to be able to afford buying Coach (way back when I was working overseas and didn't have to pay for the house yet)..and I didn't buy them online. Maybe because I have never had the courage to do so. Wonder if there is any 100% trusted online sellers out there? I mean, I'd buy through recommendation, tapi nak surf cari online seller sendiri tu might be a bit hard.


So anyway, I wanted to try online buying for the first time when I saw these. I LOVE them..especially the first one, the CK. Tapi boleh cepat sangat habis..darn it! And she won't be restocking..aah, what luck. Probably my purse said , 'this is my lucky day, tak keluar ka-ching I harini.'

The normal bag style that I'd go for. I can imagine myself fitting a lot of  stuff trash in here..pun habis stock. What luck!

The design that I have waited so long for..sob sob sob..someone was way faster than me in getting this. 
Liking things and wanting to have them (or any other unimportant stuff..I mean, how many bags should a girl has right?) is all right..As long as we have the money to do the purchase. Membeli secara berhemah. I always try to abstain from using my credit card. Will use the CC if let's say I can pay the full amount in the next few days after the purchase. Tapi kadang-kadang ada jugak terbabas..then the next month tu bayar jelah lebih sikit to make amends for overspending. Note to self: Money does not grow on trees Diana!


So there, that's the end of my bimbo-ish entry for today. Yeah, if I keep doing this much longer, my hair would probably turn blonde. :) Till next time. Toodles!

No comments: