Monday, September 12, 2011

Japan mari!

Seriously, eventhough i was there for 5 (plus 2 days travelling = 7 days in total) days.. I didn't have time to explore Osaka..neither did I have much time to shop for stuff.  Only brought limited things back, mostly edible stuff..haha.. Fridge magnet pun tak sempat nak beli..Sorry aa Kak Ita, next time. :)


I only bought one piece of clothing from Uniqlo..a hooded sweater/jacket..that's it. And I don't know why I even bought it.. aih, probably because I felt like I was leaving empty handed I guess.  But most things are expensive here, because of the currency.. so I guess it was a good choice to abstain from shopping like crazy.  


They have the 100 Yen shop here that sells nearly anything and everything under the sun until I got so overwhelmed that I didn't know what to buy. I only bought almond chocolates there.. :p 


So these are some of the things that I managed to grab and angkut back here..


 I have not tried the cafe latte, but the caramel flavour is really really good! I wish I had bought more of these.. 
 There are 2 packets of the udon noodles in the box. Don't know how exactly I should cook it..will ask my friends how. The ones that I had in Takamatsu were super duper nice.. aaa, drooling just thinking about the big prawn tempuras that came with the udon..yum!
 They are only just that cracker thing with nuts (the cracker as the body and the peanut as the head).  Normal tasting snacks but I just love the packaging. :)


A token from the host of the event. We worked together with them for the past few ships. The one with the ribbon is a small mirror (yeah, i know, so me right?) and a lip brush. Mikimoto ni I think is a famous Japan designer for jewelleries..cool pressie :)

3 comments:

Shariz said...

wow ~ bestnya dapat pergi ke Japan ! :)

And I love that cracker thing...pernah makan sekali kat sini, sedap jugak :)

Shariz said...

*makan sekali kat sini ~ means kat M'sia ni, not Japan...hehehe

diana zainal said...

sedap cracker tu shariz..cuma i bought another packet disalut seaweed, yang tu i kurang minat sikit :p. First time dapat pegi Japan..excited la sikit i ni. Rezeki first month kerja tempat baru. tapi memang penat tak ingat punya :)