Friday, September 02, 2011

Money money money...

After nearly 7 years, my debts with PTPTN has decreased to a comfortable level.  The total loan received during my diploma years was RM15000. However the total debt grew because the interest began as soon as we graduated, eventhough I continued with my degree that did not stop the interest from accumulating throughout the years. The interest (or they call it caj perkhidmatan) accumulated until I began servicing the loan when I started working in 2005.  The total debts for the diploma loan became RM16502.. and this is not inclusive of the loan for the degree level. Berpeluh jugakla nak membayar..start sikit-sikit dulu.

I didnt have to repay my degree loan because I was exempted as I obtained good grades during my degree..Alhamdulillah. Cuma kesian my hunny as he has to repay both the diploma and the degree loans. Takpe, usaha tangga kejayaan... surely boleh habis jugak nanti :)

As for me, lagi sikiiiiiiiiiit je lagi nak habis. Tak sabar nak habiskan semua.   I have my savings which I can use to repay all at once, but then again, rasa macam bayar installment is better as I also do not want to lose out on my dividends from my savings..sayang.hehe... Insyaallah in 10 months' time I'll be free! Free!!! Freeeeeeeee!!!!!! (Drama queen mode y'all!)


So I wish to those who are servicing your PTPTN loans, good luck and mari kita membayar hutang bersama-sama secara berhemah. Our children and future generations are depending on us to ensure that they too, will have the same education opportunities as we did.


2 comments:

siti said...

yana....sama la...tak sabaq nak habis kan loan...degree nya loan jpa...sebab sambung time keja...:)..chaiyok...

diana zainal said...

kan siti kan? kena semangat nak habiskan study loan ni..ganbatte! bila dah habis barula boleh rasa phew! lega :) for now, have to be patient and continue paying.. :)