Sunday, January 31, 2010

Two!

Yeay..hooray hooray! Today is the date when we said our 'I Dos'.. well okay, no we didn't. We don't do any of that I Do stuff. hehe.. Today is the date when he had cold sweat running down his face (okay, I am exaggerating) facing the tok qadi to do the akad nikah. Dengan sekali lafaz, witnessed by our family members and friends, we became husband and wife.

We're sort of celebrating our second anniversary in our own way. He went out with the guys, lepak lepak saja on Saturday night while I my friend here asked me out for lunch in celebration of my wedding anniversary. Sweet!

I hope for many more happy anniversaries to come.. Meanwhile, this is another song which we used to to walk down the aisle during our wedding reception. Hugs to my hunnybunch!!

p/s: thanks to Anuar Zain for making great love songs that will forever remind me of my wedding day! Hugs to you too! ( eh, can ah? ...hehe)

No comments: