Saturday, January 16, 2010

phew! what a night..

Miss M and me. Met her during our first day at the office. sweet, sweet girl she is. I am so chubby..muahaha..
These are the boys from my programme. The joker and James Bond in action :)
With my mentor. And yes, he came as one of the character in Harry Porter.
this is Michael Jackson. Don't have her picture when she was in her element. she's cool!
all the ladies in the house!
With the one but not only Audrey Hepburn.. she even made the ciggie holder (is that what it's called?) herself.

Getting me hair and make up done.
Checking out if I looked too white.

My head felt heavy the whole night (partly because of the big hairdo..haha). I was in the organising committee and we arranged the annual dinner with a hollywoodsy feel to it. The dinner was themed 'A Night with ING Stars'. I didn't manage to get a lot of pictures. But some people really went all out dressing up and stuff. Was really cool to see them.

There was 2 Mike Myers..good jokers they were! Talking about jokers, we also had 2 Heath Ledger version of the Joker. There was an Audrey Hepburn in the house, a minnie mouse (ni macam tak masuk sikit but don't tell her i said this). The funniest one would be Fred Flinstone and Barnie (eh macam mane spell his name?).. gosh, they crack us up. Super funny..and sexy may I add.

The coolest character that night was definitely my very very tall and pretty friend who came as MJ. And she even moved like him.. damn she was cool! She also won the best dressed (female category) award. Way to go, girl! And of course, there were so many James Bond that night..haha..the easiest character to put on I think. There were other great characters but I'm a bit lazy to write them all.

It was a long night no doubt.. ate good food, we played some cool games and then danced until the DJ had to close shop. Funny story, all the while I dealt with the deejay boleh tak tau he was born in KL. He is an Australian indian tapi he can speak Malay, eventhough he said he only knows a lil bit, but can faham lah. What a small world eh?




No comments: