Sunday, January 03, 2010

Of keychains and books and other stuff

Just had to buy this fridge magnet/frame at Disneyland and also a very pweety mickey and minnie in a wedding attire. Didn't take a picture of the pair in the wedding attire though..that will go as decoration for the house :)


Finished this already. I love it!
Halfway through.. :)

I like reading easy-breezy books. I'm not a fan of heavy literature..also not a fan of serious stuff, you know, those thick books with small fonts. Definitely not my cup of tea.

Got the keychains while trying to find Fa Yuen Street. That street boasts of a massive collection of quite affordable clothes, dresses and macam macam. We found the road signage, tapi kedai-kedainya tak jumpa. Last time I went with my Hongkie friend and I got myself a few dresses and tops. Ini kedai-kedai pun tak nampak.. It was just a bit confusing for both my sis and I..some more dengan bau stinky taufu tu, adeiiiii, tak boleh tahan macam nak muntah. ( apologies to those who like the stinky taufu but we really could not take it).

Before we went home, we bought a 3 keychains. From Coach. Dekat pasar..hahaha..tapi still mahal so I bargained and got them a bit cheaper. I do not encourage buying fake handbags(after reading from someone's blog that those ppl who are in the fake handbag business, use the money from this business for another business line..which is child prostitution) ..tapi I don't know about fake Coach keychains though. What do you think?

No comments: