Tuesday, January 12, 2010

after some time, I finally made up my mind..

Image:Juiceonline.. don't think this is the one in Penang though. Decorative purpose only.

that it going to be Hard Rock Hotel Penang! Whooooeeeee.. phew.. Hotel/ Holiday hunting is a serious job. I should get paid doing this.

My short holiday criteria :

1. 3 days 2 nights stay - hunny cannot be on vacay for long
2. if we were to drive - the location should be within 2 hours' drive
3. I prefer to go to good hotels - looking at it as our 2nd year anniversary celebration
4. if it is nearby KL - the costs should not be more than RM 700 to RM800 for 2 nights. Should include breakfast.
5. if it is out of KL- my budget is below RM2000

So, both me and hunny were hotel hunting last night, him in Msia, me in HK. Both on YM to discuss which is a good place for the vacay. My choices according to preference:

1. Avillion PD - i just love this place! Too bad they're fully booked.
2. Frangipani Langkawi - fully booked. sob..sob..sob..
2. Admiral Cove PD - the reviews are not too good, so it's a no.
4. Damai Laut Resort and Spa - hunny said it's probably too far.. i guess he just does not want to waste time on the road. Lagi pulak if we get lost along the way.
3. Kuching, Sarawak - Hilton or Damai Puri. We were supposed to get feedback from our Sarawakian friends tapi we didn't do it since I booked HRH.

And then, after consulting Mizzy today..she just dropped me a By the Way email telling me that.. "Hey, btw, Hard Rock Hotel dah bukak kat Penang"..

And I was like..HUH? why didn't I think of that? I saw some friends uploading HRH pictures on their FB..But it just did not cross my mind.

So finally, I did it. Had to call hunny and texted him from here to tell him the news. Dia pun tak tau..haha.. I am Happy! No more hunting..for now!

Note: the total cost of return flight ticket and accommodation (includes breakfast) is just below RM1300, for the both of us. :)

1 comment:

nuhaafnan said...

yana, call/email kak anne tau bila dah smpi! 0124729091 or raggedyanne79@yahoo.com