Wednesday, September 30, 2009

raya and so many other stuff

Just an update of what went on during my 7 days of raya leave (termasuk weekends) back in Malaysia :
Day before Raya :
Spent half a day (from 9.30am to 3.30pm) doing my hair at the salon. Imij Hair salon is the only place that my sisters and I go to to do our hair. This is especially after Thomas and Guys at SACC ruined my hair.
Around 4pm - went to search for baju raya at Kompleks and SACC - tak dapat.
So went back to my in laws and siap siap untuk hunt for baju kurung at Subang Parade while berbuka sekali at DOME. Finally I got ONE baju kurung at 50% off from Sireh Pinang. Okay la dapat satu. :)
Lepas tu rushed to Shah Alam Mall starbucks to meet up with Mizzy and kids :) Pics are with Hunny, tak download lagi :)
Raya Morning :
4.30am - bertolak balik N9 because I wanted to celebrate my 1st raya kat kampung. Yeahoo!
First day of Raya:
Melawat saudara mara sampaila ke petang.. nasib tak pengsan sebab makan banyak sangat. Actually takla banyak but maybe our perut terkejut because of the variety of food that went in.
Melawat pusara atuk, wan, pak teh.. but I didnt go because...
And my family melawat makam daddy at Makam at Seri Menanti.. and followed by visiting daddy's sister who stayed nearby.
Second day of Raya, Monday :
Visited 2 more houses, my nenek saudara.. and then off we went back to Shah Alam. We reached Shah Alam at about 2pm. Dead tired and slept until 6pm..boleh tak?
I think we went out for dinner malam tu if I'm not mistaken.. tak ingat dah.. oo, we went melawat nenek hunny whose house is also in Sek 17.
3rd day of Raya, Tuesday :
Somehow I don't remember what happened on Tuesday. I remember that hunny and I went to see our house at Denai Alam tapi lepas tu macam blank. But I know it was a busy day..
4th day of Raya , Wednesday :
Ikut PIL balik Melaka to visit their relatives.. from 8 am to about 5pm (5pm was when we reached shah alam). Hunny said there were many more houses to go to but the PIL macam tak larat.
Note : next time we're doing that, let's rent a room for an overnight, tak larat babe. Lagipun the drivers (FIL and hunny) were sleepy while driving. Me? I dah selamat terlentok at the back seat. Siapa suruh tak kejut, I could have driven as well :)
5th day of Raya, Thursday:
Pegi ING Malaysia office - buat keje sikit sikit , accessing my Asia pac email from there. Met my darling colleagues/ friends tapi tak sempat nak minum2 pun.. rushing sangat!
After that I went shopping for a new pair of office pants (kat HK punya dah longgar , me likes! ), got myself a new dress and of course MOST IMPORTANTE! - a new pair of office shoes.
NOTE : in HK, is so damn hard to find shoes that are free from pig-skinned lining.. sangat susah!
6th day, Friday :
Naz and Net came to my PIL's place to beraya :) Pics not with me yet. Thank you guys, i memang tak sempat nak berjalan jumpa kawan :(
Petang nya we went to Denai Alam to choose the designs for some stuff for the house. This is interesting to blog about - will tell you soon. Spent a good 2 hours or so just doing this. Penat!
7th day, Saturday :
masa ni dah takde mood nak buat ape ape because I know I have to go back on Sunday. Sheesh! Went to my mum's place and after that brought her to kak ita's place and we just lepakked there until 6pm.
Lepas tu tak payah cerita because I was in a sad mood that nite.. boo hoo hoo..
Sunday - 4.ooam was sent to LCCT. Bye bye hunnny.. bye bye Malaysia :(

No comments: