Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I was rushed to the hospital at 12.30am

Thank goodness my friends di tingkat atas my apartment were not asleep yet. (this happened on Monday night, lepas sehari bekerja). I was suffering from (what i think was) high fever. I was shivering like nobody's business and didn't stop even when I was at the hospital A & E. Was placed on a bed yang boleh bergerak tu while all of us (my 2+1 friends, one from India, one from Korea with his GF).. what a way to be introduced to a new friend right.
Funnily enough, I cried because I was afraid that I had the swine flu. All the 3 friends came to my rescue had to wear the mask, and me too.
Finally the scary experience ended with me having a 3-day medical leave, medicines and migraine and high fever to counter alone (and thank goodness, no swine flu). My hunny panicked because i called him crying.. you see, I changed my phone and gave him my not-so-old nokia where i forgot to save all my HK friends numbers into the new phone. Lepas tu kelam kabut la telefon hunny yang panic dengar suara i macam nak pengsan je hari tu.. got the number and terus called y friends, my upstairs neighbours.
phew, I'm lucky they were there to help.. memang tak larat. Ini ke challenge duduk jauh jauh ni?.. erk, sini ok lagi, if dah pegi negara lain yang tak de orang who are in the same programme like me, how la?
Btw, Jaewoo's GF cooked rice porridge for me and she explained that everything was vegetables and vegetable based cooking.. how sweet! I really do not know how to repay their kindness.. (furthermore i dont cook, so I can't treat them to my own cooking kan? ).. takkan nak bagi gula macam orang dulu2?? (i have to return the tupperware when she made the porridge for me) any suggestions????

4 comments:

metamorphosis said...

beb, beli small cake or donuts n taruk dlm tupperware tu... ok la tu.. hehe

The Star Gazer said...

Babe, glad that you're okay. Jaga diri baik2..

NazLurve said...

my goodness.. sian nyer u.. dah la sorang2 di negara org.. glad that everything's ok. take care ya.

diana zainal said...

sara : yup, that's a good idea. ada kedai cuppy cake nearby my apartment. nanti i beli bbrapa ketul to give them.

mizzy and naz : thanks girls. nasib baik dah ok.