Tuesday, September 15, 2009

fruit hand for people back home

the purses and perfume - not for me
earrings - for me! me , me!
the purse that i bought for kak ita

I really don't know what to buy for the family back home. They sell a lot of souvenirs / trinkets here tapi dari segi kualiti tak dijamin la. I bought a few coin purses for my aunties (but can already see that the zipper they use is flimsy), one perfume for Nadia's bday, a purse for Kak Ita's bday.. tshirts with HK logo infront ada banyak, but somehow the size is a little bit funny. The bigger the size, the longer it gets. Bukan patut lagi besar sideways ke? So, no tshirts. Just small purses.

and maybe a few things for me as well. Have decided that those earrings will be mine..muahahaha..

1 comment:

Shariz said...

Nama I ada dlm list tak? hahaha....