Sunday, September 13, 2009

packed my bags and ready to go

well,okay. Not 100% ready, i still have a few this and that to place inside the luggage. Initially I didn't want to check in my luggage, but after buying the perfume for nadia, it has to be checked in. Oh well..

It's raining quite heavily at the moment accompanied by thunder and lightning. Sca-ry.
Today is 15 Sept - Tuesday. Two major happenings :
Typhoon signal number 8
I think this is the second or third time since I'm got here. Tapi last night macam susah sikit nak lelap mata maybe because I was a little bit scared of the rain.
Level 8 signal / warning was still on until 10am on Tuesday so masuk kerja lambat sikit. This is because whenever the level is at 8, you're suppose to stay indoors. Kadang kadang if the signal is hoisted while we're at work, depending on HR's info, we get to go home early.
Patrtick Swazey's passing
I think he died on the 14th but I only knew about it today. Funnily enough, I have never watched Dirty Dancing in full. Always a little bit here and there..
I am not a fan of PS but still, he is a famous actor who lost his battle with cancer. What made it more touching (i think) was that his wife was with him till the end. Lama kawin tu, mana nak dapat artis hollywood (or even Malaysia for that matter) yang kawin lama macam tu?
eh, this entry is not so relevant to the title.

No comments: