Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Can't wait to fly back to Malaysia!

Source : Google

Can't wait to go back home because :

  1. I MISS my hunny, my sisters, my family, my friends..my , my ,my
  2. Dah 3 bulan tak balik rumah, and this 1 week leave may help to ease my homesickness level
  3. to get my hands on my handphone raya..yeahay! (ps : at time of entry, i have yet to buy baju raya). Ok, so takde baju raya pun takpe kot tahun ni.. i still have the jubah from mekah/madinah that my in law bought for me. pakai je tshirt and jeans lepas tu sarung jubah, boleh tak agak-agak. The jubah is very jarang.
    This is the first time i have ever, ever, spent on a handphone because i am not into tech and/ or gadgets. I am more of a clothes and handbags person. Tapi hunny kata ini tengah offer, so ok, i shall give it a try.
    The last time i bought a new phone was 2 years' back.
  4. ada lagi satu benda that is waiting for my return ...

Source : My Closet (online shopping haven)






5 comments:

NazLurve said...

Nice bag.. :)

dialicious said...

how r u diana?sory 2 hear abt ur wedd pix.sapekah photographer itu ye?sungguh durjana.hehe.hopefully my bloggermates xde yg hire dia jgk.ur workin in HK now eh?how long will u be there?bestkan Hk..tp mahal..huhuh

dialicious said...

OMG diannnnaaaaaaa.....he was my photographer tooo and future photographer for my frens...sedeynyeee...actually i pun x puas hati sgt dgn album dia..maybe die rushing kot..allow me to publish ur comment on my blog pls..coz i dh byk promo die kt my blog previously..after all u only mentioned the real prob n told the truth.bkn kutuk2 pun kan so its ok

diana zainal said...

naz : nice, tapi kecik. i tersilap (tapi tak berani nak admit kat syamsul). I selalu beli beg yang besar2 , tapi kali ni sebab overexcited i thot this is the one that i tried before at the store. sekali bukan. belum tengok lagi ni, tapi i dah browse size dia, memang comel sangat for me yang suka letak byk barang dlm beg (esp in HK i carry an umbrella in my bag all the time).

diana zainal said...

diah : huuhuu..jadi silalah nasihatkan bride to be's' untuk have a back up photog. i think this can happen to anyone esp when the photog is careless.. but why me? why me? (drama queen sekejap :) )