Tuesday, September 08, 2009

My favourite things

at the moment (in random order) are :

  1. sparkling ribena - dulu takdela minat sangat but I guess after seeing how expensive Esprit drinks are, I settled for Ribena. Sini Esprit is about ..hmm.. RM 15 per bottle. In Malaysia baru RM 7..
  2. Eating at an Indian restaurant - especially the masala dossa (where it is famously known as tosai in Malaysia). It is very yummy and crunchy with potatos on the inside of the folded dossa. Nice!
  3. Wasabi nuts - after eating so much cakes and brownies and ice cream and all the sorts, I am bored with those desserts and tekak saya nak makan dessert melayu (which of course mana nak dapat kat sini kan? ) . So in the end, I bought a very last packet of wasabi nuts! tak relevant sangat but I need some excitement .. hehehe
  4. Going to Sasa to try the nice perfumes they have there and refraining myself from buying any of them since I do not need a new one.
The list is endless actually. And it changes, maybe all the time..hehe.. by the way, I am looking forward to have my hands on a present that i bought for myself at home. Yeahay! Nak balik , nak balik!

1 comment:

The Star Gazer said...

I pun nak present. Boleh ke? hehehe