Thursday, September 17, 2009

Don't you miss your hubby?

If you ask me how do you feel being apart from your family especially your hubby for a long period of time?
On the forefront I would say ‘I’m fine’ or ‘I’m hanging in there’ or ‘It’s hard but I guess it’s a sacrifice that both of us decided to take’.Well, it is not easy peasy. Sometimes , (well most of the time when I’m stressed at work) I wish I was home and could seek comfort from dear hunny.
Susah, bukan senang. Sometimes bila heartache tu meluap luap, rasa nak give up pun ada.
Imagine, we have a new house now, dah dapat kunci. And he is all alone to look after the house and check if things are in order. I so heartache! Orang lain dah start moving in, and he has to wait for me to come back so that we can do it together.Lagi 1 tahun 8 bulan (if betul betul nak ikut exact duration) that I will be away from my loved ones.
Is this what I really want? Seriously, up till now, I am not sure of the answer. It still is at an experimental stage for me.Can I still endure another fasting month without my family? Can HE still endure another round of fasting month and maybe raya (next year) without me? I don't know.
But I am glad and happy that he has been very supportive, and he surely will be in future.

Nak raya ni mula la nak emo.. tapi nanti if kena campak negara lagi jauh, macam mana? How now brown cow? Nak bawak hunny sekali, expenses management would be an issue (currently we’re splitting the expenses for the house and other investments.. taknak kata debts, investment ok..hehe). I should think of it when I get there..

P.S. to myself : I can’t believe I’m here! From someone who grew up without a dad and had to endure so many challenges in her life.. I think I’m doing all right. Guilty of telling people my sob stories or not, I think that is one of the ways that I managed to reduce my stress and be the sane person that I am today.

No comments: