Sunday, July 08, 2012

Setia City Mall review

I have gone Missing in Action (M.I.A) for a few months now and my first entry is about a new shopping mall? Maybe because I just like the new mall so much that I have to write something about it.

This mall has nearly anything and everything under the sun. Love it. We reached the mall around 10.30am and most of the stores are already opened and ready for business. Yes, we were really early because a bit kiasulah..and also because we thought it was far from home. We took the NKVE towards Klang, took the Setia Alam exit and if I am not mistaken, we went up the first flyover (to turn right) after Setia Alam toll to get to the mall.

Parking wise - i think ample space. But I just don't know why people still want to park outside. Bayar sikit la for keselesaan masing-masing and also to not inconvenienced other people who want to park inside. Weekend rate is RM3 for the first 3 hours and RM1 for every hour after that. Can't recall the weekday rates.

We went to the GSC cinema.. love it. Probably because it's new. :) Oh yes, what about facilities? LOVE the restrooms! They have many cubicles in every restroom and they have it at every floor. So even when there are many people, you can always go to the upper floor to have a more comfy time in the loo. Lol :)

F&B? So many so many so many choices! Nando's, Mcd, Delicious (yummm), Pho Hoa, Starbucks, Pacific Coffee Company, Auntie Anne's, Sweet Chat, Fullhouse, Carl's Jr, Teh tarik Place, Papa John's, Tony Roma's and many more. 

Shopping? You name it, they have got it. Love the Parkson store here because they have a lot of choices (yes handbags and shoes!!!). Zara, Crabtree and Evelyn, Bobbi Brown, MAC, Niichi, Mango, a whole line of shops for baby/children's clothes..I can't list everything in here but I think you get my point.

Setia City Mall's website also has an app - if you download it, it's easy to find the store that you want to go to. They provide the directory in the app. So easy peasy. 

If you want to know more, go to http://www.setiacitymall.com/ Have a funtastic time at the mall y'all! this will be my second favourite to Subang Parade :)

No comments: