Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Pacific Coffee Company - Setia City Mall

Finally Pacific Coffee Company (PCC) is located somewhat nearby our house. The other store i know is located in Pavilion KL which is like far, far away from our crib. And we are not the type of people who would venture into KL during the weekends.


During our second visit to Setia City Mall, this time bringing my big sis (she got excited when I told her about this new mall), we decided to have coffee at PCC.  And of course ordering the Mochacino was a must and also a slice of mango cheese cake dessert. The mochacino is a bit different from the ones we had in Hong Kong, nevertheless, asalkan ada and dapat satisfy our cravings for the drink.


The mango cheesecake was yummy. It's light and not too creamy/cheesy. Some people like the creamy cheesy ones (like my hubs who loves the Chicago Cheesecake from Coffee Bean), so maybe they won't like this cake. For me and my sis, we like it!


I am planning on my next visit to Setia City Mall...but then again it's gonna be the fasting month in a few days' time..maybe I should cool it down. Am not the type who can walk/shop for hours while fasting. I'll probably faint. Lol.


Till then, toodles!

Mochacino and mango cheesecake. Yum!

Just something that caught our eyes at the cashier...tee hee hee :)

No comments: