Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Random thought on a Wednesday morning

Just a random thought that came to mind recently. One big issue I see with onlilne shopping is……. You don’t burn any fat. It’s because you look at something you like from the comforts of your bed/couch/chair/toilet seat/bathtub etc, click m2u and done!
With real shopping you actually physically go from one store to another  looking for that one (or two) thing(s) that you need (read: want!).  In this case you really do burn some fat (although we recover the lost fat by eating lunch.. and maaaaaaybe some dessert..mwahahaa). 

Aih, I normally plan where I need to go..mindless shopping trips would definitely kill me..or my other half J . Plan, plan, plan..budget, budget, budget. Tapi ade je sometimes terbabas from the planned budget. It's hard to overcome the need to have something new right?

By the way, made my first ever purchase with Princess Stylo Victoria (such a mouthful) and got this Coach bag for RM5XX, can’t recall the exact price. So okay, it’s a trusted seller. Kalau tak, confirm duit lesap bag pun tak dapat.  But i did my research first before ordering so okayla kot :) Kind of used this bag nearly every single day now..macam boleh koyak je because I put so many things inside! Sometimes I event put an umbrella in my bag… :p Mesti nak kena utilise fully :)

Just a short  note for today.
That reminds me, I've paid our Indah Water bill, have you? hehe..

Till then, toodles!

It does not look that sexy now that I've used it ever so often.

No comments: