Monday, July 09, 2012

Austin Chase Plaza Shah Alam

There's a new coffee place in town and we went there to see if the coffee (and food) is any good. It's located at the same level as Nyonya Kitchen - not too sure what floor that is. I initially thought it's like Starbucks and Coffee Bean but they actually serve a variety of food from appetisers to main courses. 


I ordered lamb shank something and hubs had grilled salmon with mash potatoes and veggies. The lamb shank was good only i think I should order it when I have someone else to share it with. Since hubs is staying away from meat stuff, I had to finish the lamb shank myself. 


I ordered latte i think..it came in a small cup. Not value for money at RM11 ( I think) per cup. Mahal sangat pricingnya... in total for food and drinks, it cost us RM85. A bit expensive..maybe I won't go there for lunch or dinner anymore. They serve breakfast sets as well (not as expensive as their a la carte menu), which comes with a free refill up to 11am. They open at 8am every day if I am not mistaken. Perhaps I'll give the breakfast set a try someday.

the lamb shank. Yummy looking no? That big mug - not my latte, it's just plain water.

No comments: