Friday, July 20, 2012

It's not congrates..it's CONGRATS! CONGRATS!

I keep seeing the 'congrates' word ever so often on FB and it just annoys me. What's congrates? Can somebody tell me where this alien word comes from?  Yes, little things that can drive me up the wall.  Congrats - the short form for Congratulations. Simple as that.  It is not Congrates, Congrat, Congratulation and shall never will be.

Same goes with defination. It's definition. In malay pun ada yang dah sebut definasi..err, setau i masa belajar tak wujud perkataan ni, unless it's recently created and I didn't know about it.
Why o why do I get agitated with small issues such as this? Okay, maybe because I want to stop this 'fever' from spreading to my future anak cucu cicit. Oh, the agony.

So let's all work together, hand in hand and put a stop to all this nonsense.

Till then, toodles.

No comments: