Monday, July 09, 2012

San Francisco Coffee KLCC

Coffee, coffee and more coffee! My favourite coffee joint near our office now is San Francisco Coffee at KLCC. It's located on the 1st floor, near the escalator that is located near the exit to the LRT. 

They serve a variety of breakfast sets, from pancakes (which are superhuge! Didnt finish mine when I ordered them the last time), to breakfast burritos, to american breakfast, coddled eggs with toasts and lots more. The cheapest set would be the breakfast burrito (RM9.95) and second cheapest is the coddled eggs set (RM10.50++). All the breakfast sets come with coffee or tea (but I don't know why I have never checked whether they are refillable or not).

San Fran also serves food for lunch - from spaghetti based menu to sandwiches. The sandwiches are quite good - love them.  The latte is quite good too. Well, I don't go to this place that often because it will surely put a dent to my purse, once in a while tu okaylah. Especially when the salary's just in. Heh! :)

Oh, one good thing about it, especially for an early bird like me, it's opened for business as early as 6.30am everyday (not sure about the weekends though).

So if you want good coffee and a wholesome breakfast, give this place a try! And no, I am not paid to do a promo for them.

They have a good motto - Saving Good People from Bad Coffee. Hehe.


Seriously, I don't know what is up with the file that I cannot rotate the pic. well, it's as good as it gets. Coddled eggs set comes with toast, butter and jam. Cute right?

No comments: