Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Scarves from Opsie Daisy :)

I befriended Opsie Daisy (an online seller of clothes and scarves and other things i think) on Facebook and on certain occasions I would buy stuff from her. I bought one fancy schmancy kaftan (which I don't know when I will be wearing it) and then recently I bought 2 scarves from her.

I saw her posting the scarves on FB and sort of liked them. I spent about RM78 for both scarves. Maybe I could have gotten it cheaper outside but it's more convenient to buy it online. And yes, try to do your homework before buying things online. I asked around about Opsie Daisy where I've a friend who had bought stuff from her before.

Boy o boy. It's so easy to get hooked on online shopping. It's a good thing because it's convenient. The cons would be of that we can't see what it really looks like until after we've bought it and that, duit senang sangat keluar sebab asal nampak cantik menarik nak beli. Must always make it a point to check our bank balances and see if we have sufficient funds for shopping. Pay our monthly commitments/ debts first baru boleh shop dengan senang hati. Yeah!

Till then, toodles!

Scarf numero uno. Chubby wubby face I have. :p. I like this one sebab dia tak lembut sangat and easy to shape.

Scarf no 2. A bit too lembut for me..soft cotton.  had to struggle to find a way to wear it.

1 comment:

Soto said...

Gadis ayyyyyuuu...lesung pipit di pipi....eh...mane lesung pipit nye?