Monday, February 13, 2012

When the shoes are comfy...

you just have to buy more than 1.  Bought these shoes (are they called platforms or wedges?hmm) from Vincci at RM59. I bought the black pair a few months back with 10% discount. They are just too comfy that I can even go shopwalking at 1Utama from morning till late afternoon. Then I decided that I just need to get another pair since it is always so hard to find good and comfy shoes. I can't wear heels nowadays..so I reckon kalau ada yang dah tau comfy baik beli banyakkkk banyakkkk. The good thing about these shoes is that they have rubber layer so when you walk InsyaAllah tak jatuh kat lantai jenic licin. Something that always happen to me..gagaga.. Thinking of buying another black pair for backup..in case yang hitam sekarang ni rosak nanti dah takde kasut yang comfy lagi :( Takut Vincci dah tak jual lepas ni...oh decisions, decisions. Lol..macam masalah dunia je.. :p

Rack/Organiser from Ikea at RM149 (if I'm not mistaken..can't remember). You can also use  this to store clothes or stuff at home that needs to be hidden/organised. For me, I use this to keep our shoes. :)

Voila! My all time fave for now. Simple and comfy :) Maybe I should get another extra pair..just in case.


No comments: