Monday, February 20, 2012

Sand, Sea and Seafood...Bagan Lalang

FINALLY, we made our way to Bagan Lalang after putting it off for so long.  With the use of hubs' GPS we reached Bagan Lalang at 6.40pm..about 1 hour 15 minutes from Shah Alam. I think if we did not have the GPS mungkin susah sikit nak jumpa the place for the lack of signages along the way.  Rasanya memang tak nampak sangat.  The journey was okay except when we reached Sepang area towards BL tu, it is kawasan kampung (reminds me of my kampung) where you  know that it will be very sunyi once the sun's down.


Before we started our makan-makan, we took some pictures by the beach. Banyak betul baby ketams in the sandy beach that I felt a bit geli-geli, afraid they will crawl up my feet. lol .Could also see the famous Golden Palms Resort..woowoo..but for more than RM1k a night, that's probably not something that we can spend on for now :p


Then we headed to HM Seafood..there were other restaurants there but I've googled on which spot to go to and most went to HM Seafood ni. By the way, just a word of caution, sini banyak kera..i think they are called kera, ke monyet? Anyhow, they were a bit too hyper and if you want to take pictures by the beach, make sure you park further away from the group of cheeky keras.


I told hubs not too over order because we did not want to end up bloated, and also because he was suppose to hike up Bukit Broga with his friends the next morning. We only ordered crabs 2 ekor, lala and ikan pari. No tomyams, no soupy stuff, no veggies..sebab nanti for sure tak habis.


My verdict? Bolehla..maybe ada style masakan lala dia yang lagi sedap than the one we ordered. The crabs were extremely sweet and fresh..memang my fave! The pari bakar pun sedap. 


1. teh o
2. teh o limau (too sour that he ordered another drink)
3. fresh orange
4. ketam 2 ekor
5. lala for 2 persons
6. ikan pari bakar
7. nasi putih for 2 persons


Cost us RM60.20 if I'm not mistaken. Price is reasonable if I can say so. 
We drove back around 8.30pm..masa ni balik pun takut-takut sikit sebab the path we went through ada yang tak berlampu and sunyi. Next round kalau pergi kena overnight kot. 

Scenery at the Bagan Lalang beach...

Can you see the Golden Palms resort there? Ooh La La!


Hubs the paparazzi

Must have own pics :)

Borrowed his slippers because I only had my wedges with me..besarnya kaki dia.

Romantic scene...

Rumah ketam-ketaman.. hehe

Paparazzi in action some more..




This is right next to the resto. I wonder if the nelayan bawak balik fresh yields and give them straight to the resto?

Romantic scene 2 taken from the resto


Ubi pedas as pembuka selera/appetizer..sedap gile!

Paling tak clear..gambar makanan..mwhaha..all gone within 30 minutes?

No comments: