Wednesday, February 29, 2012

These shoes are made for walkin'...

and that's just what they'll do. I think this is the second time that I've written the same title. Oh what the heck..


I know..lame! I saw these at Voir the other day and they had an offer of 20% discount if you buy 2 pairs of shoes. They didn't have the size for the shoes that Sis liked..but I managed to work my magic and Voila! Jumpa  pulak sizenya..so she got hers, and I got mine. It's basically 10% off for each pair..


I still need to break the shoes/wedges takut melecet (blisters) bila jalan banyak-banyak..so far so good. Wore them to walk around Subang Parade the other day..boleh tahan. This time I bought a size 6 instead of my norm size 5. Takut ketats!

If you like them you can get them at Voir at 20% discount (if you buy 2 pairs at the same time).


Introducing the newest member of the family :) I hope you will have a long prosperous life with us..hehe :) Don't bite me ok!


No comments: