Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Terracotta warriors jadi pak guard?

Look who I bumped into when I sent my car for its routine checkup? This pic was taken at one of the factories/offices near the Perodua Service Centre at Seksyen 15. I don't know what factory it was, could not see any signages but I guess the business owner thinks it is better to put these terracotta warriors at the entrance than hire the normal security guards. Extreme cost cutting measures? Maybe. :)


A snippet of info taken from Wikipedia on terracotta warriors:
The Terracotta Army or the "Terra Cotta Warriors and Horses", is a collection of terracottasculptures depicting the armies of Qin Shi Huang, the first Emperor of China. It is a form offunerary art buried with the emperor in 210–209 BC and whose purpose was to protect the emperor in his afterlife, and to make sure that he had people to rule over. A common misconception was that the such said "Army" wasn't just full of soldiers- there were entertainers, and their purpose was to entertain the emperor.


I just copied a bit. Way too long to have them all placed in here. 


Come rain or shine..we will jaga this place with all our might!

No comments: