Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The hunt for kurungs..

Bersempena nak masuk tempat kerja baru.. I went for a shopping spree of baju kurungs (without the other half tagging along :) ). Tapi, tapi, tapi.. I think only 2 are suitable for office wear, while the other 2 may only be suitable for Raya and Kenduris. Okayla tu, Raya nanti pun tak ke mana sangat. Balik kampung pun tak keluar sangat. Eventhough tak keluar, still after tengahari kena tukar baju lain sebab confirm berpeluh2 basah satu baju. Kuala Pilah kan panas.. tak tahan if tak tukar.


Anyhoo..I might still need to buy some more office clothes. And probably masuk office dulu to see what is the norm..nanti beriya-iya beli skirt if tak ramai yang pakai nanti I will stick out like a sore thumb.  So I'd better observe first. :)


And perhaps I will go hunting for more kurungs today.. senang when the other half tak ikut. Boleh try baju lama-lama :).

No comments: