Thursday, July 21, 2011

Breakfast..the most important meal of the day?

What do you guys normally have for breakfast? Yang paling senang and need so little thinking would be just ordering a nasi lemak..and for me, sometimes I order nasi lemak to go so that I can eat it in the office while reading the newspaper or just to have the morning chats with my fellow colleagues. Kalau makan kat restaurant ke mamak ke.. confirm paling senang nasi lemak, takpun roti canai. I don't even want to talk about calories.. that's not what's on my mind when I order my daily breakfast. Nak buat sendiri nasi lemak tu tak dapatla kan.. saya tak teror memasak. Baking still OK!


Sometimes I make breakfast for the both of us, my hubby and I. Toasted sardine sandwich ke..french toast ke, toast and jam paling senang, toast and scrambled eggs. Nasi goreng and other types of nasi belum buat lagi. And I don't know if I ever will. :)


Tak makan brekkie nanti cepat lapar.. masuk meeting nanti perut growling like nobody's business..macam ada tiger in the tummy waiting to be fed. Grrrr... I always have to have breakfast and a cup of coffee..kadang-kadang nescafe. Takde coffee.. i cannot function. Masa puasa? Haha.. minum on weekends masa sahur or after buka je.


Anyway, why am I yacking away.. saja sebab tiba-tiba terfikir that Mcd's breakfast is so expensive now that I don't think it is worth my money to even have my brekkie there (with exception on the weekdays brekkie Rm4 offers).  Selain dari tu, big breakfast ke ape ke nak dekat RM10 and the content is so ciput!..It is not value for money anymore. Well maybe not for me.


Whatever your favourite breakfast picks are..have a great start everyday! (walaupun kadang-kadang still mengantuk macam tak jalan je coffee tu..)


Toasted sardine sandwich, plain toasts with jam and nescafecino (nescafe with foam handmade :) )

No comments: