Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Time to spread my wings...

...and fly!

I've said my goodbyes to my team.  Have worked with them..with the company for a good 5+1 years. Started my stint there as a management trainee, for a whole year.  Once done, I went into the Corporate Communications department. Up to point of leaving, I have had 3 bosses.. all cool ladies and great bosses.



I went to Amsterdam while working in ING.  I was among the 3 Malaysians chosen to go for the 3-week debut of the ING International Graduate Programme. Met so many people from ING all over the world.  Was such an awesome experience.


This was followed by a yearly meet up. I went for the 2nd and 3rd meet ups that were held in Hong Kong.  And yes, they also gave me the opportunity to work in Hong Kong.. gained a lot of experience there and made a few good friends. We still contact each other via FB or emails. :)


I have had a good time at ING. Though the new place may not be the same, it is something that I have to undertake now.  I've grown too comfortable with the ING environment. I will always remember my good friends, my sistas whom I met while working at ING :) Till we meet again.

TFTZA has left the ING building!



 Last picture for the road
 My tai ka ches ( okay maybe wrong spelling..)
 Left to right: Sham who has left ING to migrate to Australia, Ping and Kengka

Last but not least..my two counsellors and good buddies and tai ka che too!
And surely i will also miss this crazy girl. She will only be back in August so I didn't get to see her before I left. Will miss u babes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awww!!!!
sweeeettty...
i miss u..
or rather the old ym...not the one i met last last fri.
love u anyhows..
xoxo
yune