Monday, February 08, 2010

To sum it all up...

Pretty pink roses :)
A beautiful bouquet of roses and champagne were presented to all who were in the Annual Dinner committee. The champagne? I gave it to my colleagues.. (psstt.. it would've been better if I had chocolates no?hehehe)
Body cream, and EDP and a shower gel..things that I like! Thank you!
The prezzie, a kit of Crabtree & Evelyn goodness that I got from my friends. Nice huh?
A Singaporean restaurant..the food was just so-so. Name of the place : Shiok!
Food was not super shiok though. Too bad.
This funny sort of inappropriate painting to look at while eating was right in front of our table.. so 'appetizing'
Anniversary lunch with SoSho at a Sichuan restaurant. The Lime soda was delish!
Sichuan vegetarian soup. Spicy just the way we like it! I wonder why I don't like the ones they make in Msia.
A cupcake with fresh (and definitely shweet) strawberries on the side.
Charlie's angels? I think Not!... :)
Something I bought at a very cool price. I am definitely going to miss the affordable cosmetic products here.. :(
A decorative item meant for our house.
This is how it looks like when you stick a picture there.

The things that I did or receive during my last few days here..the pictures are in no particular order.

No comments: