Tuesday, February 09, 2010

And so what did I do on my last weekend here?

As usual not much. I had ice cream because I had this sudden craving for it. No, one schmall lil scoop won't be enough for me..no, no, no.. I just had to have the big one. Greedy monster me!

Before we start on our ice cream expedition, let me introduce you to Chandler. Err, he really does not look like the oh-so-famous Chandler Bing that we all know and love (let's just stick to know..I prefer Joey's character..hehe).

Gulp! What a catch!
Hey hey..the competitor is just right across the street! Ben & Jerry's, sorry, you don't have a place to sit so I had to go with HD.

My day is not perfect without a cup of coffee, whatmore during a cold Saturday afternoon.
Coffee and vanilla flavoured ice cream. Loved the coffee, so-so on the vanilla. I knew this already but I keep making/ordering the same ol flavour. Why o why???
Ta-daa! The virgin ice cream served in a sweet waffle cone.

All in all it was a pleasant Saturday. After the ice cream and people watching expedition, I went home, relaxed and got myself ready for the farewell dinner. I love Saturdays. Who doesn't?



No comments: