Monday, February 08, 2010

Goodbye, Goodbye Flying Pumpkin, come again, come again..

Strike a pose! I love this picture.. :)
Tired, but happy us!
This is Tony's attempt in trying to get all of us in.


Charlie with his two angels. Where's other one?

Oh and that lil one, I think she's a gymnast. I don't know how she did that.


Wheeee.. Happy girls!

Hey, the happy man with his new ties.



You the MAN tony!

Happy people in the house!


Okay, I don't know why I still remember this song. And the funny thing is, I think the only ones who can relate or remember that verse are my elder sister and I. It's from some old tv series or something..I was what, 5? Aiyaiyai.. how time flies.

Back to my story. On Saturday, it was supposed to be a pre-CNY get together dinner with friends. We gathered at this cosy lil Indian restaurant called Guru’s. You see, SoSho has made friends with the owner of this place so we sort of got good rates for the whole dinner thing. The guys brought their own drinks, wine and champagne. Me? Mango lassi.. Though it didn't go down very well with me that night. I tell you, don't order lassi when you know you’ll be eating a lot..hehe..

The guys actually planned the dinner to be a farewell dinner for both Tony and I. How shweet these people are I tell ya. And they even bought me a very nice present… Wheeeehoooo! A heart shaped box of stuff from Crabtree & Evelyn. Thank you, thank you, thank you! Loves it!

Tony received two pairs of ties.. not out of this world but we hope he likes it..hehe.. Now all he has to do is just buy two more shirts to match the ties. Haha.. I like how a woman thinks.

After dinner we headed off to this karaoke place.. Red Box in Wan Chai. The place does not get any thumbs up from me. The list of songs were.errmm.. disappointing. Nevertheless, the crazy friends made up for the lack of song choice. We sang to our hearts’ content.

Thank you people! We shall meet again..

Next date : dinner with Miss M.

1 comment:

farita zainal said...

so shweet la ur friends...and yes i still remember the song...it was from an english TV pendidikan programme where a bunch of talking veggies and some aliens in a flying pumpkin (and also some ulat) were involved :p