Tuesday, December 22, 2009

whoppeedeedoodaaaah

gibberish entry for today since I am so not in the mood to really work this week. Furthermore with this kind of weather, how can you not wish that you were on leave and tucked cosily in bed???
I am on a happy note this week probably because I'll be heading back to Msia on Thursday night. Yippie! But I am dreading the flight.. I wonder why is that every time I go on flight to just about anywhere, I end up getting a pretty bad migraine once I reach the destination.

Same case as when I reached Bangkok, Yune had to give me Panadols that night because of the headache. It takes at least one day to recover, so if i sampai Msia on Thursday night kenala cepat cepat makan ubat so that Friday I am all fresh and good to go. Go where? takde mana mana.. pergi hang out dengan my mum and sisters je. My mum promised to cook me curry crabs when I go home. Yummmm....

I think I have 2 wedding invites on Saturday. One is right smack in KL while the other is in Bangi.. one, two, jus! Which one should I prioritise? I think maybe the one in Bangi since my very old school friend is getting married though I have not seen her since we finished high school. Punya la lama! I think I should go there a little bit later if we want to take pictures with the pengantin. Datang awal nanti kena balik awal to make way for others who will want to makan2 at the hall.

At night, I have a makan-makan invite at my uncle's place. My auntie and her family flew back from the US and they are here to introduce (i think) Azlina's hubby. Azlina is my auntie's daughter which makes her my cousin. (It would have been easier to just say that Azlina is my cousin but I wanted to create this puzzle-effect).

So basically to sum it all up. My trip this month is just for MAKAN aje!.. oh no.. no wonder I am so puffy now. :)

By the way, please wish me a safe journey home because saya tidak pernah travel home on Xmas Eve which as I have read the papers, ramai orang will be at the airport in HK.. as in reallly ramai! :p

2 comments:

NazLurve said...

u'll be alrite.. just don't trip! hehe..

safe journey anyway girl!

diana zainal said...

hehehe..ngok ngek tul la kalau i jatuh kat airport tengah ramai2 orang tu.kekeke..