Thursday, December 17, 2009

It's that time of the year

Where people get together with their loves ones, spend quality time, EAT and Be MERRY!

As for me.. huaaaa.. I feel so menyesal not applying for 2 weeks leave sampai end of year. Kalau tak, I would have 2 weeks of pure cuti at home.. L darn, how silly can I get??
I still have 8 more annual leave days in my pocket.. (while knocking my head on the table)..why o why did I not take my leave?

What can I do to make myself feel better? Well, it’s not going to be that bad actually.
Hunny will be coming tomorrow (Friday 18th) and he will fly back on Monday 21st. Funny arrangement we did.. And I, on the other hand, will fly to Malaysia on Xmas Eve (erk!mesti ramai orang kat aiport… gritting teeth). But I won’t be there for long, I will be coming back on Monday 28th, lugging along my kakak yang takut nak datang HK sorang-sorang so dia nak jugak naik flight same as me to come to HK. Hehe..

So I will be working from the 29th to 31st of December..tak tau la kakak ku nak buat apa while I am at work. Takkan dia nak duduk rumah aje kot and play Farmville? Bluek, I think not! Membazir je bayar ticket kapal terbang kalau nak main Farmville.. :)

By the way, ticket MAS is amazingly much cheaper than Air Asia (for the date that my sister booked). And I also compared and contrasted how much more expensive if one way AA and one way MAS would be than just taking AA return or MAS return alone.
So the conclusion is taking AA to KL and then return via MAS to HK is a better deal for me. Cheaper than AA or MAS return.. trust me! RM1000 in total.. okayla, especially during festive seasons prices just go wayyyyy over the top.

2 comments:

Shariz said...

hehehe...Enjoy your hols ! :)

It won't be that bad since your hubby and ur sis, Ita will be there accompanying you :)

Bestnyer Ita dpt gi sana. IF I am still single, WAJIB I follow her to HK...hehehe...

diana zainal said...

tulah.. tapi rasa tersangatla kurang bijak sebab kan, tak ramai orang kat office and workload kurang time ni so it would've been better to take off at this time. tsk tsk..

hehe..true true.. bila single or married (not yet with kids) it is easier to travel. :)