Monday, December 14, 2009

C U later alligator: to the unpretty sight of numbers in my CC statement

for now that is.. yahoo! I am debt free! I am not a big fan of credit cards but I appreciate the existence very much now since I can only book and pay for my flight tickets via my CC. The debt was not much but I would always like to zerorise it every month, cuma it has increased quite a bit due to the travelling. Next target.. my PTPTN diploma loan.. :)

I am one happy lad-eyh! By the way, I forgot that ASB has closed shop for the time being until January 4th for dividend calculation..tsk tsk..January la macam ni. I also make it a must to put aside a percentage and place it in ASB walaupun tak banyak every month.. sediakan payung sebelum it rains.

Erk, that reminds me that my car insurance due next Jan 17th! I should remind myself to remind hunny to help renew the insurance for me.

Note to myself : make a mental note of the reminder to remind hunny. Okeih?

No comments: