Saturday, November 28, 2009

What's your plan for 2010?

I know, I know. It's only 28 November and I'm already talking about 2010? Me, I don't have new year's resolution..never had any as far as I can remember. I have goals and ambition but the plan is always subject to change. I follow where the heart leads me. Most of the time I make decisions using my gut instinct and so far, they've been quite all right.

Next year, what's going to happen is:

  1. Hunny's going for his e-MBA class which I think will start in January. Go hunny Go!
    That means he won't be able to travel to come and see me. And I may not be able to take off from work that often to go and see him as well.
  2. My move to the second rotation. I want to go to somewhere that is closer to home. Due to reason number one.
If you ask me, what will I do and stuff like that.. I am never sure. I just don't know. Sometimes, it's easier not to worry so much about all the IFs in life.. just have to go along with the flow.
I still have doubts about the path that I have chosen here and I always tell hunny that I feel that way. Who knows, one day I decide to leave the programme and head back to be with my family OR I stick with it to the very end.. Kita tunggu dan lihat!

Meanwhile, to those who draft their new year's resolution.. cepat get your pen and paper out. Ada lagi sebulan je to pen them down :) Good luck!

Update: am about to flip the first page of the book i bought 10 minutes ago and I see this quote on my bookmark - Think BIG. The future of success is yours to create...


2 comments:

Shariz said...

I always have resolutions but never stick to any ...HAHAHA. And you are right about going with the flow. Usually my plans never work out the way I wanted ... hehehe

diana zainal said...

tulah.. I nak buat resolution ni memang tak kot..hehe..kalau buat maybe tak ikut pun :p