Sunday, November 15, 2009

My first thick coat..err,or is it a long jacket?

I love the collar..
The top paired with a pair of tights..
Note the collar. I don't normally wear this style but there is always a first to everything :)
I also love the big buttons
Ta-daa! (lengan tu ada bump because i had another baju inside the the sleeve bergulung2 lupa nak betulkan)

Kakiku bagaikan nak tercabut because my friend and I went to nearly every shop in Mongkok. And no I did not take any pictures because we had too many stuff to carry around and with the volume of people there, it was just not practical to do so. Nanti karang ada bag yang jalan sendiri tanpa tuannya..kekeke..

Kedai baju dia banyak .. too many in fact. But a few of them sell the same stuff.. and jackets or coats dia untuk orang yang tidak mempunyai top and bottom like mine. Like my friend said, your ***** are not Hongkie size..hahahahaha..luckily I found at least ONE long coat. Tapi kena beli lagi satu sebab takkan pakai yang satu ni je for two months. I have to send it to the laundry for sure and I need just one more. A black coat. Which due to my size, was a wee bit hard to find. Yang adapun cost about RM 800 to RM1000 plus which was way beyond my budget. Somemore I'll only wear them probably just this once in my life :)

I also bought a black dress that can be used to go out for dinner as well as for the office. And also a top that goes well with a pair of black tights. All in all I spent RM250..iatu sangat berbaloi berbanding barang2 that are available near my place.

I might go again next week..Yippie! But of course with someone because so many people go there and A) i might get lost or B) I won't be able to find my way to the row of shops again. :) amazingly we walked for a good 4 hours..in and out, in and out..No, no,No..normally,you won't ever get that from me. I get tired so easily from walking too long but just now I sort of got hypnotised by the many choices of clothes there. And of course because my friend had so much energy to walk and walk and walk. I think she's using the Energizer battery..hehe..

All in all.. it's been a great day. Ended it with my legs up on the sofa and a large cup of bubble tea. Pheww.. :)

4 comments:

The Star Gazer said...

i am more interested in the beige/cream bag. Adakah bag baru???

diana zainal said...

mizzy : ye..and it's not cream or beige. It's like lemony yellow or something like that (err..not sure what colour it is actually..hehehe). the colour is a bit terang but it's okay. But I nearly injured myself sebab zipper dia tajam.. :p

nuhaafnan said...

love the collars on both coats. and ugh, i wish i'm skinny enough to wear tights!

diana zainal said...

kak anne: the tights is expandable.. one fits all from S to XXL dia kata on the lable.. i dalam category XL depending in the cutting. Amazing that the coat tu is an M.. how nice that I am an M for once in my life (after the age of 23)..hehe..