Saturday, November 28, 2009

hmm..raya haji already?

heeeee... raya dah rupenya :) I lost track of time as here, mane ade orang celebrate Raya Aji kan? Only when I chatted with hunny last Tuesday barula teringat. Tak sedih sangat sebab at least raya haritu I got to be at home with my family for a whole week.

But this raya, my relatives are at my cousin's place as she and her children (my niece and nephew) are leaving for the UK today at 3p.m. Haiyaa.. mesti menangis la semua tu, especially my aunts who are very close with my niece and nephew. I'm gonna miss those kids too. Mia is super cute.. and she loves drinking fresh milk so much, it's like drinking plain water :) Mesti gigi dia kuat nanti.

Kak sue, I wish you all the best. Take a good care of yourself and of course the kids. You're our PhD holder..InsyaAllah.

No comments: