Monday, August 31, 2009

The pictures.. as per someone's request

grey dress..yeah, am turning colourless
grey top with a dash of purple
again, a grey top which hunny bought for me..thanks hun!
finally, the maroon dress that I was talking about
the lil black dress, tak lil sangat, knee length

Okay, and here it is. The collection of dresses and tops that I purchased in the past few weeks. Bukan apa, all the while in Msia office, I am so selamba, sometimes a mix of casual tops with office pants. But here, it is a wee bit different. All are very corporate, so nak tak nak I have to jump into the bandwagon.. chewah. Point to note, they are not the super expensive type, and the maroon dress, I had my CR Head from Amsterdam who came last week, she has the same dress design as mine only in black so luckily I wore mine on Thursday and she wore hers on Friday. So, it is so easy to bump into someone at work, or while going to work who would have/ (or even worse) wear the same dress on the same day.. wahaha..tak kisah la, I'm no fashion addict , asalkan I have enough and proper clothes for work.

I want to add more colour to the collection tapi agak segan because most people wear black/ grey here, so if tiba tiba I wear a purple dress, I may stick out like a sore thumb.. and yes, there is this purple dress that I like, same cutting as the maroon dress. And I also saw a very red dress (same cutting as the black dress) which I think looks nice as well.. but like I said; am not sure if it is proper for office.. but me likey likey..

Anyway, the whole purpose of having these pics in the blog is because 1; i dont want to place them in FB and 2; Yune has been bugging me to see the maroon dress. So yune dearie, I hope you're happy :-)

3 comments:

Yune said...

Pweetty lar woman....
Nice,,,i likey.....
so corporate ler...

diana zainal said...

so corporate because am so terpaksa.. and Ping will be so happy seeing me mostly in black with no blings..haha

NazLurve said...

i loveeeeee those dresses... =))