Friday, August 21, 2009

datang lagi yea..

want some mangoes?
smile! sempat aje..

Hunny came to visit last week and we had a blast! Could not help ourselves and we bought a few clothes ; a shirt for him and a few of this and that for me . Baju kerja, betul tak tipu..huhuhu..

Went to browse for N97, tapi semua lebih kurang the same price. They are not into price war? ish, ish... tak boleh jadi ni. Look see, look see only, not really planning on buying a new one at the moment. (maybe soon, or maybe when a certain someone wants to sponsor 50% of the cost? hehehe..........)

I however have changed my mine.. not into N97.. tapi i'm looking at a yet-to-be marketed SE Hp in Asia. I guess it's way over the top, the price I mean, because it looks super canggih. I don't think it'll be affordable. Let's see the selling price when it comes to us, hopefully soon

Banyak sangat ni..konon nak save duit for my wet kitchen and my plaster ceiling ni.. how now brown cow? Discipline dear, discipline!


No comments: