Saturday, August 08, 2009

i had a bad day




... so I had a bad day. Talked to hunny over the phone.. chatted with Mizzy, chatted with my sis.. am feeling better.

Tapi the ubat paling baik issssss......

more clothes! muahahahahaha.. i bought the pink one (as per picture) last week and today I found the green top. Jadi dari susah susah nak cari and try other tops, I took the same design instead. Saves time!

The dress with the funny corak didn't look so nice while it was on the hanger. However, bila pakai it was super yummy. Tak sampai hati nak tinggalkan at the clothes rail, so I brought the dress home with me, to be friends with the green top.

Nyeh, nyeh , nyeh.. that a good enough excuse? Well, it's good enough for moi. :)

That reminds me, I need to tell hunny to bring my green earrings when he comes...hmmm ok mental note.


3 comments:

NazLurve said...

I ske dress tu... lawa lawa.. nasib x put back kat rail.. hehehe

nuhaafnan said...

there's nothing like a new dress when you're having a bad day. hey gurl, thanks for the link yea :D

diana zainal said...

no problem kak anne.. i have this thing with cupcakes. kononnya makan yang kecik is not as bad as makan the normal sized cakes..hehehe