Saturday, August 29, 2009

berpuasa di perantauan

dah seminggu dah kita puasa and it has been a challenging week for me. Penatla especially when it is very humid and hot here.

Anyway, there is this one newspaper girl, one of the first few strangers in HK I think who actually smile at me since the first day I started working in this country.

She has the nicest and friendliest smile and she has the extra effort to take a few steps towards me everyday so that she can pass the paper to me, which I always end up using it as a fan because of the heat. To the newspaper girl, thank you for giving me the warm smile every morning :) She's my friendly newspaper girl. I think, if ever i fall ill , she would be the first one to notice sebab pagi tak dapat pass the paper to me .. hehe.

Anyhoo, my dear liaison in Malaysia office has resigned. I feel sad because she and her other colleague have really helped me a lot. Aih, why do we lose all the nice and good people? just when you think that you have found one (or two) person (s) that you can count on, tiba tiba GONE! I should not be selfish right. She's going because her future is better elsewhere. I wish you all the luck dear!

okay back to my title up there, rasanya i've lost some weight partly due to the fasting period and also due to the lack of variety of food that is suitable kepada tekakku yang sangat la malaysian ini.

Then again, that's good right? Although, I am currently investing on a new set of wardrobe. What I brought from home dah tak boleh pakai, so currently since I am in between sizes, I buy more dresses compared to pants. Seluar agak confuse sikit, either it's too loose or a bit too tight at certain areas..haha..

As I have promised yune, i shall put a few pictures of my (mostly black) dresses soon. I have 2 black dress, 1 black blouse, 1 grey dress and 1 grey blouse.. what's happening to me man? I used to be so colourful, tapi sini kurang berani sikit..

No comments: