Wednesday, July 09, 2008

my small 'baby'

Yeay!! I finally bought the bag that i have been eyeing for quite some time.. Mizzy pun tau i siap dah try2 in front of the shop's mirror. i call it my kenduri bag (so i plan to only use it for kenduri)

but i did not buy it then.. after convincing myself that it is a good buy, i went to search for the bag at Parkson Subang Parade and Shah Alam City Ctr. Funny that they don't have the same design there.. so i thought ok, then my jodoh is not with the bag.

until.. on a dark and stormy night (yup, this is very true.. it was raining cats and dogs that day)... hunny and I decided not to drive home and we hang out for dinner at the Weld. after makan, i decided to take him for a walk; which ended with me bringing him into kedai Teka. Apparently at the time they were preparing the display for a sales promo the next day.. and my baby was nowhere to be seen.

(pssstt.. they actually placed the display stock on the floor). after searching in the pile of bags.. the baby was unfortunately placed right smack on the floor with other bags piling on it. and so i paraded with the bag in front of hunny.

and after a bit of parading, he said he'll pay half (because i said it was too expensive for me but i wld love to own it) and i pay the other half. apa lagi, rezeki jangan ditolak..Yeahoo!

In addition to that, i asked for a discount since they placed the bag on the floor and it was a bit dirty and all.. and we got the bag with a discount!

I love you hunny.. thank you for the bag.

pssstt.. and he said 'no more bags for the rest of the year'..

hehehe.. me : no more bags, but shoes still ok...hehehehe

1 comment:

The Star Gazer said...

Missy, post a pict please!