Tuesday, July 29, 2008

little house on the prairie

haha.. what a title! not on the prairie, but near a denai...
I should have taken a picture of that place.. it looks cool la. my parents-in-law like the place, my mum likes it too. Me? I am in love with the house. It has a small living room.. a cute wet kitchen, 4 rooms with 1 bathroom each. What I love most about the house is that it has a bigger upstairs area. The bedrooms are big and we also have a family hall upstairs.

It was between nak bilik besar or living room besar.. so I chose the bedrooms..hehe.. hunny was ok with that. Cuma when I said if only we can extend to make the kitchen and living room bigger.. he'll go 'tapi you yang pilih ni kan?'.. yelah hunny, memang i chose the house. And thank you for letting me do it :)

No comments: