Tuesday, July 29, 2008

i love my baju kurungssss

i so like my baju kurungsss that i bought at a place near my office. I bought 2 pairs of the same design but of different colour, one is black and the other, green. Okla, i have a green kurung for a change. they were on sale.. the normal price was a bit expensive for just a kurung, but with the super discount, they became affordable.

yeay! now i dont have to pening kepala thinking what i have to buy for raya. i have so many cloths that i haven't sent to the tailor. i don't have a specific tailor right now.. that's the problem. I don't know the quality so i don't dare to send the kains to any tailor here.. (in shah alam i mean).

i remember sending my engagement cloth to make a pair of modern kurung. The dress had so many defects, even after much alteration. My sis had to pin my dress so that it was not too revealing.. hehehe.. bahaya especially when you need to bow to salam with a lot of people.

what i told my sis n friends : to be on the safe side cos you will need to bow and salam a lot of people during engagement and solemnisation.. make sure the chest area is not too low cut.. dangerous zone i tell you. been there, done that. hehehehe...

No comments: