Tuesday, July 01, 2008

i hate Thomas & Guys!!!

well.. congratulations Thomas & Guys so-called hair salon for successfully ruining my hair.

I went for a simple hair cut on sunday, just to prep myself for Zurina's wedding. my usual hair salon was closed on that day and me being silly just went into Thomas & Guys at Shah Alam City Ctr.

I asked for a Junior Stylist coz it was just suppose to be a simple hair cut.. anyone could have done it.

I told him.. trim one inch, straight at the back and just a soft layered cut for the front. and he just went on snipping and snipping and i noticed that my hair was getting shorter and shorter.. don't talk about my bangs..

before he could finish destroying my hair, i just stood up and walked to the so-called supervisor. told her that he ruined my hair, which she could really see. and she offered for the senior stylist to fix my hair of which i said NO to.

no way, you're ppl have done enough. you have such a big name and yet those ppl who you employ do not even know how to do a simple hair cut. even if he is just a junior stylist, you are responsible to ensure that he knows how to cut a person's hair.

i hate THOMAS & GUYS and i hope their business would just go down the drain.

apparently, as i walked into bonita to find a hair clip to somehow hide the defects.. the sales girl told me that she has heard many complaints about the salon. like ppl doing their highlights and it just dissapears after a day.. and hair cut accidents (like moi) and all sorts of stuff.

the sales girl was nice enough to tell me if i want to attend functions (like the wedding that i was to attend that nite), i could do a simple french twist. she did it for me as a sample and it was quite nice.

but i dread going to work.. my hair looks so limp and the bangs are difficult to tame.

I LOOK like A FREAKING LION! i despise THOMAS & GUYS forever and ever and ever!

No comments: